Pages

homeaboutmeweartoworkfashioninteriors

10.25.2011

Bright Lights, Big City

The neon/bright colors are everywhere. They're on the runways, on the streets, in the stores, and... not in my closet.

I have a few items that I like to wear every now and then as "pop of color", but as a whole my wardrobe is pretty neutral. Not bland, just neutral. Classic. I am drawn to the chic-ness (not a word, I know) of creams, whites, browns, and blacks. Imagine the colors in a Burberry plaid - that's my closet. 

These images have been really catching my eye lately.. How could you not love the color in these outfits?? So fun. 


Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

And I'll leave you with some Man Repeller.. because she's awesome and she makes me giggle. 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment