Pages

homeaboutmeweartoworkfashioninteriors

6.26.2012

4th of July Fun :: What to Wear

You should expect lots of posts coming up to be about the 4th.. because I'm just SO EXCITED! I will be running the Peachtree Road Race for the second consecutive year, and this time my entire family (yes, all six of us) will be running together. Then it'll be back to my apartment in the city for BBQ and pool times! And to top it all off.. I get two whole days off of work. Whee!!

So, without further ado, here are some fantastic outfit ideas for the 4th.


1. Silk jumpsuit / Catharine Malandrino / $395
2. Wayger sandal / Steve Madden / $99
3. Dree dress / J.Crew / $148
4. Lace top / Zara / $80
5. Tartan slingbacks / Christian Louboutin / $945
6. Linen trousers / Zara / $60
7. Tylar dress / Lilly Pulitzer / $298
8. Wayfarers / Ray-Ban / $159
9. Dizzy Anchors dress / J.Crew / $168
10. Straw fedora / Forever 21 / $7

No comments:

Post a Comment