Pages

homeaboutmeweartoworkfashioninteriors

8.15.2012

Sweet Summertime

Can you believe we're halfway through August already?? Summer flew by. I know that's one of those things you say every year, but.. seriously! The thought of fall weather and sweaters and boots makes me cringe right now. Ask me again in a week and I may have changed my mind, but right now I'm grasping onto sweet summertime as tightly as I can.

Activities include, but are not limited to:

Wearing sundress
Catching up on my reading list by the pool
Spending time at the park
Eating my favorite popsicles
Fresh fruit and berries
Sunshine.. lots and lots of sunshine
Music and beer festivals
Baseball games







What do you think? Am I crazy for preferring a 90 degree day over a balmy 75 degrees? Are you holding onto the last few weeks of summertime, or are you ready to start pulling fall clothes out of the closet?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment