Pages

homeaboutmeweartoworkfashioninteriors

10.09.2012

What Dreams Are Made Of

This bedroom... holy geez...


This bedroom is what my dreams are made of. It's pretty much like someone went into my brain, compiled everything I want and need in a bedroom space, and turned it into real life.

There are so many dreamy things here, I don't even know where to begin.. the blanket is divine, the ikat curtains are heaven, the mercury glass lamps are sheer perfection.. do I need to go on?


If I ever had a room like this, you guys would have to pull me out kicking and screaming if you ever wanted me to be a productive member of society again. That's how much I love this room.

Amber Interiors.. Thank you for providing me with so much inspiration! You're a decor genius. 

Images belong to Amber Interiors.

What would your dream bedroom look like?

xoxo
Chels


3 comments:

  1. ONE DAY THIS WILL BE MY ROOM AS WELL!!!!
    miss you chels xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bedroom is stunning. It just looks so relaxing. I love the wedding blanket.
    I don't think I would get much done with a bedroom like this either!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
    xo

    :)
    mikky
    www.todaloos.com

    ReplyDelete