Pages

homeaboutmeweartoworkfashioninteriors

11.13.2012

15 Under $25 :: Holiday Gifts

Can you believe Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK?! I somehow didn't realize that until, hmm, about noon today, and just about fell out of my chair when someone pointed out we only work 3 days next week. The holidays didn't just sneak up on me this year, they pretty much punched me in the face. Even Halloween was like "surprise playa, you have to go to a party tomorrow and you don't have a costume!" Ugh. 

We all know what comes after Thanksgiving... shopping! And yes, it's stressful, but it can be fun if you do it right. 

Below I've put together a list of 15 gifts under $25 for the stylish people in your life. I already know who I'd gift these to! 

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15


P.S. - Thoughts on the new layout? It's still under construction-ish. I'll be tweaking it until I'm happy with it, but expect some more changes! Your feedback is uber important to me, so don't be afraid to leave comments. Even you, anonymous! 

xoxo
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment