Pages

homeaboutmeweartoworkfashioninteriors

11.10.2012

Skull Chic


1 - Bing Bang earrings / $42
2 - Zara necklace / $20
3 - Toms shoes / $100
4 - Topshop shirt / $64
5 - Z Gallerie skull objet / $15
6 - 291 sweatshirt / $107
7 - ASOS bag / $66 (on sale!)

Disclaimer: I didn't include anything from Alexander McQueen because I think we all know he was and always will be the king of skull. Carry on. 

Halloween is long gone, but you can still incorporate skulls into your wardrobe without looking like you're in costume. I know this trend has been around for a long time, long enough for it to trickle down to stores like Lulus and F21, but you can still make it look trendy and not tacky. I, for one, love the edginess it gives an outfit - and certain "IDGAF" if you will.

I've been feeling particularly rebellious lately (thinking about tattoos, piercings, etc.) but perhaps a safer (and non-permanent) way to be a little more edgy would be to just add some skulls to my wardrobe? I think yes.

xoxo
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment