Pages

homeaboutmeweartoworkfashioninteriors

12.01.2011

Right Where I Can See It...

Big news.. I finally found my big-girl Atlanta apartment! It is exactly one mile away from my work, right in the center of Buckhead, walking distance to tons of restaurants, shopping, Lenox Mall, Phipps Plaza aaaand... I will have my very own walk-in closet. As you can see, I'm pretty pumped about it. Too bad most of my income goes to my student loans and not shoes...

Pinned Image



Pinned Image

I totally wish I could put some seating in my closet and make it an extravagant, soothing space where I can drool over my amazing wardrobe (that I don't actually have).. but alas, I haven't quite made it to that level in the world yet. I would, however, love to paint the interior a really fun color, like the turquoise (or grey) stripes below. That I can do! Also, flowers make everything better. :)

Pinned Image

 Pinned Image

Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment