Pages

homeaboutmeweartoworkfashioninteriors

7.06.2012

Birthday Week :: Dream On

I turn 23 one week from today.. eek! Why does 23 feel so dang old? Can't I just turn 21 again?

I am DYING for this infinity ring from Tiffany's. It's perfect. So, if there's anyone out there who wants to buy me a $2,300 ring for my birthday, you know where to find me. Or perhaps the matching necklace? Anyone?

*crickets*



Somewhat more reasonable is this necklace from Stella & Dot that I'm lusting after.. Mom, are you listening?

On the Mark NecklaceOn the Mark Necklace

Many more birthday-related updates to come later in the week. I'm not one to pay much attention to my own birthday, but this year I'll be headed to the beach with some of my besties and (to put it lightly) I CANNOT FREAKING WAIT!!! This will be the first vacation I've taken since I went to Key West in March 2011. No lie. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment