Pages

homeaboutmeweartoworkfashioninteriors

7.28.2012

Hunting

I've come to the not-so-difficult realization that unemployment while on severance pay is pretty much vacation. A wonderful, perfect vacation. A PAID vacation. My days have been spent in one of two places: in front of my computer job-hunting, or catching up on my reading by the pool. Not too shabby.

It's not always sunshine and rainbows, though. The image below is what I've been telling myself when I get frustrated with not having a job. I actually printed it out, framed it, and hung it in my bedroom. It keeps me calm and focused. God is good!

You can check out more of my morning motivation here.

Pinned Image 

Prayers would be much appreciated, because whether I want to admit it or not, I can't live like this forever! 

Pinned Image 

Please be sure to check out some of my other blog posts!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment