Pages

homeaboutmeweartoworkfashioninteriors

12.13.2012

Making Spirits Bright

Every hostess with the mostess knows the importance of a well-stocked bar. Especially around the holidays, you never know when you might receive an unexpected visitor! 

Stocking a bar is slow process, as my roommate and I are discovering. Sure, you could go out and buy everything you need all at once, but I can't even image how expensive that would be. Plus, it's fun to find little objects every now and then to add to your collection! I love scouring antique and flea markets for one-of-a-kind pieces.

Below are some of my favorite choices for a home bar... 

Photobucket
1. Cocktail shaker and ice bucket. Self-explanatory. Another glam option here.
2. Cocktail napkins. Your furniture will thank you.
3. Barware. Other options here, here and here.
4. Shot glasses. Because you know how to keep the party going. Party hardy here and here.
5. Stemware. Other favorites here and here.
6. Bottle opener. The more unique, the better. I particularly love this one.
7. Coasters. I also love thesethese and these. 
8. Wine stopper. Other impressive pieces here and here.
9. Drink tray. More here, here and here.
10. Wine bottle holder. To impress your guests. I have 2 of these in my own home!
11. Decanters. Read about the difference between a carafe and decanter here. Who knew? Not me.
12. Snack bowls. Because a hungry guest is an grumpy guest. More here and here.
13. Straws. More fun here and here.



And a delicious winter drink that will warm your tootsies up.. 

Cider rum punch | The Sweetest Occasion

Happy holidays! How do you celebrate the season? What's your favorite holiday libation? I'd love to hear! 

xoxo
Chels

1 comment: