Pages

homeaboutmeweartoworkfashioninteriors

12.19.2012

W2WW :: Wear to Work Wednesday

W2WW :: Wear to Work Wednesday

Sweater / Sheinside / $27
Skirt / Dorothy Perkins / $32
Boots / Tory Burch / $495
Ring / Stella & Dot / $35
Necklace / Jonnybella / $50

Who's got two thumbs and doesn't care that it's 70 degrees outside and wore her long winter coat complete with fur collar today anyways? THIS GIRL! True story. 

Come on Santa, all I want for Christmas is a little snow. Heck, at this point I'd be okay with any weather below 50 degrees. Come on! Global warming, you suck. 

xoxo
Chels

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute look! Loving that sweater!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chelsea,
    You won a giveaway on my blog and I can't find your email address. Can you send me an email so I can send you the voucher code?
    <3 Denisa

    ps: love, love the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that sweater the other day and fell in love!! Thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

    xo, Courtney
    shabbyloveschic.com

    ReplyDelete