Pages

homeaboutmeweartoworkfashioninteriors

9.13.2012

A Very Glamorous Thursday

Favorite Spaces, Interior Design

This room just infatuates me. The amount of details and layering is pure genius. Your eye darts from the chaise in the middle of the room, to the framed coral on the far wall, to the sputnik-style fixture on the right, to the blown glass eggs on the foremost table. Perfection, I tell you!

Notice how almost all the furniture features stark, modern, clean lines? Even the upholstered chairs on the right have modern chic silver legs. Pair this with the soft, billowing curtains, the organic coral fans, and the natural stone object on the table - voila, automatic chic.

I'd love to share the designer with you, but the name has been lost somewhere in the black hole that is my computer. My apologies.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment