Pages

homeaboutmeweartoworkfashioninteriors

9.12.2012

W2WW :: Wear to Work Wednesday

W2WW :: Wear to Work Wednesday

Top / Modcloth / $35
Boots / Loeffler Randall / $695 (in my dreams...)
iPad case / Marc by Marc Jacobs / $98
Denim / Joe's Jeans / $190 (similar from Old Navy here)
Earrings / Nordstrom / $60
Necklace / J.Crew / $165

Many companies these days are ditching the business formal dress code for business casual. Embrace it! Happy employees = productive employees.

My new job allows us to wear jeans to work, but I'm a little slow to work denim into my work attire. Something about feeling more professional in formal dress, but hey, to each his own!

What kind of work outfits do you want to see featured on W2WW? I'd love your input!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit. I can wear pretty much anything to work, which is nice!

    xo Ashley
    http://www.ashnfashn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so obsessed with that J.Crew necklace. On my lust list. P.S. I have to say War Damn, or my husband (AU alum) will leave me. So, WDE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. War Eagle Bethany!! It's always fun to find other Auburn fans out there! :)

      Delete