Pages

homeaboutmeweartoworkfashioninteriors

9.05.2012

W2WW :: Wear to Work Wednesday

Black + white + raspberry = a yummy wear-to-work outfit.

It's pretty much impossible to go wrong with black and white, especially when it comes to office wear. If you've been following my W2WW series at all, you know how much I love to add pops of color to an outfit using accessories, like this McQueen scarf. If you have something more formal to attend, like an important business meeting, you can just take it off for a more polished look. Easy!

W2WW :: Wear to Work Wednesday
Pants / J.Crew / $118
iPad case / Juicy Couture / $95
Bag / Tory Burch / $495
Scarf / Alexander McQueen / $260 (in my dreams...)
Blouse / J.Crew / $88
Blazer / SheInsife.com / $46
Shoes / Nine West / $50 (great price for those of us on a budget!)
Earrings / Kendra Scott / $60
Perfume / Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! I need a Tory Burch bag like that one in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! The accessories add the perfect bit of pop for work!

    Lindsey
    poshandpoised.com

    ReplyDelete