Pages

homeaboutmeweartoworkfashioninteriors

9.03.2012

My Challenge For You

Okay my dear readers, here's what I challenge you to do today (and tomorrow and the next day and the next day...)

Do What Makes You Happy, quotes, motivation

It sounds simple enough, right? So then why do we not do more of it? What's holding you back from doing what you love? Is it time, money, responsibilities, expectations? What would you do if you weren't afraid to fail?





I LOVE and encourage comments, so even if you're an anonymous reader, I ask that you please leave some love in the comments box.

Let me know your thoughts, comments, if you had a good or bad day, anything you want - that's what I'm here for!

Here's hoping you have a fantastic start to your week,

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I completely understand this comment after graduating college and applying for jobs... I want to land in something that is going to make me HAPPY. It's so true.

    I just blogged about a free giveaway today for a scarf worth $95, today only! Visit and follow if you like what you see!

    Jenn

    http://apopofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete