Pages

homeaboutmeweartoworkfashioninteriors

8.02.2011

Quatrefoil

My design obsession the past few weeks: quatrefoil. It's a pattern I want to put it everywhere - mirrors, rugs, curtains, wallpaper, you name it! Even if it's just remotely reminiscent of a quatrefoil design, like the Ballard curtains below, I don't know what it is about it, but I love it!

Firenze Embroidered Panel



Pair of 2 Lattice Work Designer Pillows / 18 inch / Navy Blue / Zipper Enclosure


Jet Black Clover Flower Slender Gold Hoop Earrings

yellow quatrefoil, touch of turqoise

double quatrefoil window accent

Regina Andrew quatrefoil pendant.


My Stencil Wall

And perhaps what I'm most excited about is this wallpaper stencil pattern from the Jones Design Company. That woman is a genius. Seriously, if you don't read her blog, you need to start right now. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment